Senior Associate - Assurance RAS (Internal Audit Services)
Reference # 10-ASU-0033
Location: Abu Dhabi
We are seeking a candidate for an Internal Audit Senior Associates for the execution of assignments at client sites throughout the United Arab Emirates. The candidate is expected to work on variety of clients within the Emirates of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor of Science combined with CIA (CFE, CCSA, CISA is a plus)
- 3-4 years of experience
Specific technical expertise:
- Proficiency in Risk Based Audit methodology. Excellent in writing internal audit reports in English (and both Arabic and English for Arabic speakers)
- Excellent awareness of IA standards
- Creating clear work-papers to support observations and ability to attend meetings
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. Proficiency in using Audit Command Language (ACL) is a plus
Specific skills required:
- Excellent supervisory skills (managing teams)
- Ability to manage conflicts
- Ability to manage multiple engagements in multiple locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with a presentation style that is consistent in PwC's image and reputation
- Excellent communication skills and being able to deal with top management at clients.
Click here to apply.