Senior Manager- Advisory- Technology
Technology transforms businesses. But only if they know how to harness it. That’s why technology expertise is so in demand. It covers everything from IT strategy, architecture and design to enterprise applications, sourcing, project management and IT operations. That, in a nutshell, is what Technology at PwC is all about.
Whichever area you join us in Technology, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a wide range of technical expertise and consulting skills, so you can meet the complex challenges our clients face.
The candidate should actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and will be mainly responsible for service delivery including delivery of work products, project and people management, also identify potential business opportunities for PwC. The candidate will be responsible to manage client’s expectation and produce high quality results. Below are key responsibilities:
• Responsible for delivering the project objectives within budget and time
• Responsible for developing project charters and plans as well as program plans
• Responsible for reviewing deliverables and ensuring adherence to scope and completion of work
• Region-wide IT strategy development and implementation according to the business strategy.
• Close collaboration with business leaders
• Lead IT services for Middle East countries (relationship management, business systems, desktop applications, communication and collaboration tools, Service Desk, etc).
• Be the leader for all major IT-related projects in the region including the following:
- information systems implementation and business processes optimization,
- regional IT transformation to the centralised governance model,
- building Data Centres
- applications and business systems consolidation level.
• Responsible for the IT-budget preparation, optimization and control.
• Development and control of key performance indicators (KPI) for IT.
• Department’s structure optimization. Using in-sourcing and out-sourcing.
• Assessment, development and motivation of designated staff members.
• Min Degree(s) and Certifications: Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in a technology or business related field required.
• PMP Certified
• 8 years plus of experience
• Previous Strategy Consulting experience
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• Excellent Reports Development Skills
• Bilingual (English and Arabic)
• Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with providing architectural consulting advice, direction, and assistance to Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers and other Systems Architects, and documenting and developing in-depth knowledge of existing IT systems architecture and technology portfolio. This includes an extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with the development, documentation, communication, and recommendations of plans for investing in systems/business architecture, including analyses of cost reduction opportunities.
• Demonstrates extensive abilities with, and/or a proven record of success managing aspects related to, the leading, planning, designing, testing, overseeing, developing, and evaluating end-to-end integrated systems. This includes extensive abilities with, and/or a proven record managing aspects related to, recommending action plans, as well as develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
• Demonstrates extensive abilities to identify and address client needs, which includes: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection.
• Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader that generates a vision, establishes direction and motivates members, creates an atmosphere of trust, leverages diverse views, coaches staff, and encourages improvement and innovation.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and/or proven direct success with, developing and maintaining high level design plans for overall logical and technical IT systems architecture. Demonstrates extensive knowledge of providing technical leadership and consulting across the organization, from the strategic decision making down to the project planning levels, including the utilization of Sharepoint.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the management of technical and business teams that evaluate technologies and methods for implementing high level architectural plans.
• Demonstrates extensive understanding of strategic business plans, requirements and processes across industries.
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge of, and/or success in roles leading a team of developers or as an individual contributor, designing, developing and performing the maintenance of complex business application systems, including the following:
- Design of particular software units
- emphasizing programming
- unit testing
- production applications
- implementation support and documentation
Technical domains of application development such as:
- J2EE, .Net, C++. Websphere, Oracle, SQL, database tools, reporting tools, and other application tools and languages
Development methodologies such as:
- Object Oriented, Rational Unified Process, Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, ERP, Maintenance, COTS implementation, Model-driven Architecture, etc
Demonstrates proven extensive and success leading a team of developers and working independently to solve complex business problems by interpreting requirements, programming, unit testing of applications, supporting the full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for applicable technical domains used for the business application, as well as the following:
• Leveraging technical domain area(s) and contributing to the development of technical standards and practices
• Utilizing System Development Life Cycle methodologies associated with technical domains, -Managing teams of developers, cultivating a collaborative manner with other developers and Technical Leads throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), as appropriate
• Contributing independently on multiple small projects and/or leading a team of developers on large projects or workstreams
• Influencing a team of developers within project teams, using technical expertise to address issues in their specific technical domain
• Delivering and managing technical feedback on work products assigned to the Development team One or more of the following obtained and valid licenses, certifications or credentials:
• CPA, JD or Enrolled Agent
• Six Sigma Certification (Lean, Greenbelt)