Senior Manager - Advisory - Deals - Business Restructuring Services
PwC ME is a leading professional services firm and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network ofclients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients. Business Restructuring Services (BRS) at PwC ME operates within our Advisory practice. The BRS team are in involved in delivering a range of services to distressed businesses, from formal insolvency appointments to providing restructuring advice.
As a Senior Manager you need to consistently do the following:
• Building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive teamwork environment, lead teams to generate a vision, leverage diverse views, and help develop and grow team members throughout the course of every engagement.
• Analyzing financial underperformance and/or bankruptcy, including financial statements, financial modelling, and constructions of integrated financial models
• Understanding the allowable scope of services for restructuring for audit and non-audit clients
• Demonstrated extensive leadership and knowledge of delivering the breadth and depth of the consulting services to clients in restructuring situations (e.g., financial, tax, human resources, investigations, accounting)
Qualification/ Educational requirement:
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting or other related major
• Should be a qualified ACA/ACCA or equivalent (or studying towards this qualification)
• You will have an outstanding academic record from a well recognized institution
• 9-11 years of experience in field of business restructuring with a proven track record of success
• Demonstrated expertise and aptitude with conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, particularly with constructing integrated financial models, analyzing financial underperformance and related services
• Extensive ability to maintain relationships with key executives and a network of professional organizations or affiliations
• Extensive experience as a team leader: supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities; and coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback