Manager- Advisory- Business Restructuring Services
Reference # 10-adv-2001
PwC ME is a leading professional services firm and we pride ourselves on our vision, values and the ability to provide an exceptional service to a vast network of clients. We are a firm full of energy, challenge, innovation and opportunities. Our people connect their thinking, experience and solutions to enhance value for our clients. Business Restructuring Services (BRS) at PwC ME operates within our Advisory practice. The BRS team are in involved in delivering a range of services to distressed businesses, from formal insolvency appointments to providing restructuring advice.
As a Manager you need to consistently do the following:
• Lead multiple client development efforts, design and sell engagements, as well as manage client relations in a consulting environment
• Develop detailed project scope/deliverable design and work plans
• Pitch for and manage projects (often simultaneously) providing consulting services covering debt and corporate restructuring ranging from strategy, structure, accounting and finance, human resource, internal control, etc.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time/budget, meet or exceed client expectations
• Conduct frequent interactions with executive clients and provide insights, recommendations and reports on issues impacting the client’s business
• Perform various financial analyses, especially financial modelling
Qualification/ Educational requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Accounting or other related major
• Should be a qualified ACA/ ACCA or equivalent
• You will have an outstanding academic record from a well recognized institution
• 5-7 years proven experience in areas such as investment, finance and accounting
• Experience in restructuring areas such as operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services, process improvement, etc.
• Strong business development skills
• Ability to undertake high volume of work
• Ability to plan activities and set priorities to meet deadlines and get positive results
• Expertise in delivering high-quality project outcomes in accordance with the scope of work, quality standards and budget
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to coach assistant manager levels and below to recognise strengths and provide timely feedback for professional development
• Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)