Senior Associate – External Audit – Assurance – (Riyadh, Khobar, Dhahran & Jeddah)
Reference # 5-ASU-0007
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. With the growth of our practice, we have openings for qualified individuals to help us create the value we are looking for our top-tier clients.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Able to conduct audits of financial statements under Saudi Arabian and International Standards on Auditing.
• Good understanding and knowledge of Saudi Arabian and International Financial Reporting standards.
• Relevant professional qualifications including CPA, CA, ACCA.
• High-performing individuals with analytical minds and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ideal candidates are self-starters who can manage their time effectively.
• Candidate should have good ability to build and manage relationships, communicate effectively and work well in teams.
• A positive results oriented style evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing and monitoring project delivery.
• Industry experience of Retail, Contracting, Manufacturing, Banking and Insurance will be a plus.
• Good English report writing skills.
• Minimum 4-6 years experience in a reputable audit firm.