Various Career Opportunities for Saudi Nationals (Riyadh, Jeddah, Khobar & Dhahran)
Reference # 4-SAU-0001
Location: Riyadh, Jeddah, Khobar & Dhahran
Who are we?
One of the world’s leading professional services firms, we help organizations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a group network that operates in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Deals services.
We offer a unique career opportunity in Saudi Arabia for people with the following areas of experience:
- Program Management & Project Management Office (PMO);
- Government strategy, policy advice, organizational transformation & performance improvement ;
- Technology including IT strategy, enterprise applications, e-Services, IT architecture & design;
- Audit, Governance, risk & compliance;
- Human resource management consulting including change management, employment & organization development;
- Corporate finance, strategy, due diligence, capital projects & infrastructure;
- Mergers and acquisitions, Private Equity, International taxation.
We take our goal of being a great place to work seriously, and we're proud of our progress. For the past eight years, PwC has been included as one of Fortune magazine's 100 Best companies to Work For. Whether you want to work abroad, develop a specialty, enhance your skills, or re-direct your career, there are opportunities for you here.
Who we’re looking for?
We are looking for outstanding Saudi individuals for different level positions (Directors, Senior Managers, Managers, Assistant Managers, and Senior Associates/Consultants) who display the following characteristics:
- Creative mindset with positive attitude & work ethics
- Challenge seeker who wants to utilize the most of his/her talent capabilities
- Effective Business communication and written skills in English
- Confident, influential & motivated with Problem-solving & troubleshooting ability
- Strong interpersonal skills with team spirit & leadership aptitude to work with people from different background, perspective & culture
- High academic records in MSc/ MBA/PhD degree in one of the these subjects: Accounting, Finance, Risk, Corporate Governance, Human Resources Management, Management, Supply Chain, Operations, Taxation, Computer Science, MIS and Industrial Engineering
- Outgoing personality with a high level of energy & enthusiasm
Holder of one of the following Professional certificates below:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Saudi Organization for Certified Public Accountants (SOCPA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR)
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
Click here to apply.