Manager/ Assistant Manager – eServices - Technology – Consulting LoS - Riyadh
Reference # 4-ADV-0014
The candidate will be a team leader in delivering eServices and Government Services track activities of a national eServices/IT Strategy Program. The candidate will be responsible to development of the program/project deliverables meeting the client’s expectation and produce high quality results. Below are key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the eServices data gathering process and building profiles for the services which include general information such as Service Name, Type, classification, definition, requirements, performance measures, etc.
- Responsible for assessing the eServices maturity based on their implementation readiness, etc.
- Responsible for developing eServices prioritization criteria
- Responsible for the development of target business process architectures illustrating ownership, executers, input/outputs, etc.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- PMP Certified
- TOGAF Certified or Other relevant Enterprise Architecture knowledge and experience
- SOA related certificate is a plus
- At least participated in 3 eServices/IT Strategy/ Business Processes re-Engineering projects.
- Applications Development Experience is a plus
- Application Architecture Designs and Functional Requirements definition.
- E-services identification and design (At least worked in 3 related projects)
- Excellent Reports Development Skill
- Bilingual (English and Arabic)
Click here to apply.