Manager - Advisory Consulting - CIPS - Agribusiness
Reference # 3-ADV-0007
PwC is building an agribusiness practice in the Middle East, leveraging its global agribusiness expertise and regional client relationships. PwC advises a wide range of clients, including government ministries, food safety and security agencies, industrial food companies, and agribusiness investors.
Your role is to work directly with the client on economic, technical, financial and regulatory issues, ranging from broad sector reform to more specific engagements such as market assessments, project feasibility studies, and government policy development. You will be expected to work with government officials, private company executives, and/or Steering Teams composed of public and private sector stakeholders.
You will have a number of responsibilities, including delivering outstanding client results, managing project teams composed of internal and client staff, facilitating client meetings to design and implement recommendations, participating in business development activities, and writing proposals. You will operate at a Manager level and be capable of providing high quality advice and experience to our clients in these areas, while working as part of a project delivery team.
You will be part of a highly skilled, specialist team of professionals, while at the same time you will be encouraged to initiate and develop new ideas. Our team has an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to government agencies and major international clients. With your help, we have ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Qualifications & Skills:
PwC seeks a Manager with experience working for a management consulting firm, an international agribusiness / food company, an international financial institution, a multinational agency, and/or an investment firm.
• Track record and/or demonstrated interest working in the MENA region, in particular the GCC.
• Demonstrated experience with policy analysis, operational strategies and/or financial analysis.
• Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility.
• Supervisory or management experience a plus.
• Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results.
• Assertive and confident presence.
• Self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Significant management responsibility early in career a big plus.
• Comfortable working with all levels of management.