Client Account Administrator - Tax - Dhahran
Client Account Administrator (“CAA”) works as an integral team member on team management. CAAs are management professionals delivering project management, team management, client related administrative support and financial work. The CAA acts as a focal point of communication for members of staff and partners on the team. The CAA works mostly in-house from the PwC premises
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel
- Over 4 years of work experience
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good networking skills.
Project management/ administration
- Organises resource of team; collates and distributes agendas
- Electronic management of client records
- Is proficient in the use of Lotus Notes and Retain
- Coaches others as required and assists with ad-hoc issues
- Champions to the internal support software – i-Power
- Performs under supervision the administrative side of certain audit procedures (such as confirmations, engagement letters) – whenever required
- Maintains professional working relationships with team members, office support staff, client staff, and wider network
- Efficiently handles with least supervision certain activities for the team (event management (internal/external), team meetings, arrangement for seminars/ conference/ briefings)
- Manage team publications and compario CDs.
- Events management: Meet with external parties such as Hotel Managers / Event managers. Take the hotel tour, discuss the lay out requirements, process agreements, ensures the complete coordination of the event including payment.
- Coordination for team briefing meetings
- Resource planning for clients as per schedules of audit round the year
- Efforts to ensure maximum resource utilization of the team
- Regular meetings with the partners providing updates on the team / job status from i-Power
- Arrange regular intervals of team meetings with the partner for efficient communication with the team
- Buddy new joiners / secondees
- Communicates with HR on various resource requirements during peak seasons. Coordination for arranging secondees to the team. Deliver training to the secondees on Retain and i-Power usage.
- Undertakes all basic financial procedures required for the team:
- Produce WIP / Debtors reports for partners and managers on request
- Generate monthly finance reports for the team if requested
- Produces analyses and reports on other key assignment as required
- Produce reports on Budget rate status on every client in iPower
- Is proficient in using PwC’s finance systems and Excel
Click here to apply.