Senior Associate-International Assignment Services-Tax-Dhahran
For the world's leading organisations, deployment of talent is key to success. As a member of the PricewaterhouseCoopers' International Assignment Services (IAS) team, you will work with a firm that has extensive experience helping multinational organisations manage the process of deploying an international workforce from start to finish, including complex tax, planning, administrative and strategic aspects. Whatever the mission - sharing knowledge, implementing management processes, expanding business into new territories - our team helps provide the fuel for global growth.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Associate with prior US individual and/or expatriate tax experience to work in our Dhahran office. The position entails both participation in and management of expatriate income tax returns as well as assisting with client programme coordination and special projects. As an IAS Tax Senior Associate, you will be responsible for:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Solid knowledge of individual tax planning for employee cross-border movement including foreign national and expatriate issues, foreign tax compliance and the tax equalisation process
- Working knowledge of managing international assignee populations of multi-national clients
- Proficiency in the use of Lotus notes, GoSystem and Microsoft based products (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Good commercial and accounting skills with superior oral and written communication
- Knowledge of professional service environments and leveraging a worldwide network to best service your clients
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Detail orientated and strong with numbers
- Demonstrated experience identifying and addressing client needs
- Actively participating in client discussions and meetings
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services
- Managing engagements including preparing concise, accurate documents and balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
- 3 years of experience required
- Bachelor in Accounting, Business or Finance preferred
- CPA or Enrolled Agent preferred
Click here to apply.