Manager - Corporate Tax and Compliance - Tax - Riyadh
Reference # 4-TAX-0001
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services. We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services. With over 23,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
Despite the Middle East being seen as a tax free environment, there are business taxes in most countries in the region. The Tax business unit provides a range of services to its clients including corporate tax compliance; tax consulting; and customs duty advice. We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses--multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals. We are looking for experienced Tax Manager with sound knowledge of corporate tax and compliance.
Qualifications & Skills
- Recognized accounting or equivalent degree.
- 4-6 years or more of tax consulting experience is desired.
- Inbound investments, cross-border transaction experience.
- Knowledge of principles of Zakat calculation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Arabic language in addition to English will be a key preference.
- ACCA or other qualification is an advantage.
- Take a manager role in consulting & compliance assignments.
- Manage M&A assignments, due diligence, post-deal structuring.
- Strong knowledge of taxation and accounting concepts, tax consulting and compliance skills.
- Expert in accounting and reporting matters, and should be able to review audit files, tax basis financials and tax returns.
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills.
- Sound analytical and organization skills.
- Leadership skills & People development – coaching juniors, able to perform well in team environment.
- Project management – able to manage multiple projects and mobilise/manage multiple teams.
- Business development – able to independently assess opportunities for business development, creative, identifies and undertakes various business development initiatives as part of his/her role.
Click here to apply.