Senior Associate / Assistant Manager - ITRA - Assurance - (Jeddah, Khobar & Riyadh)
We are looking for individuals with strong information technology governance, risk, security, and controls to join our Saudi IT Risk Assurance team. A strong technical background is a plus either in system / network administration, data mining or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Roles and responsibilites:
- Design, implement and assess technology risk and information security (IS) management framework, policies, standards, procedures and solutions.
- Analyze systems and multi-platform infrastructure (including OS, DB, web server, firewall & router, etc.)
- Assist clients in business intelligence projects, data mining and warehousing solutions.
- Conduct ERP controls advisory projects covering ERP business processes, controls, access security, data conversion, system interfaces and UAT.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree and professional qualifications: Computer science, Computer engineering or equivalent, CISA, CISSP, CISM, SAP, CEH, ISO Lead Auditor or Implementer and Oracle E-business Certified.
- System design/implementation and/or controls assurance experience.
- Practical experience in- business & system processes review and IS management, IT risk management, data modelling, data mining, DB management and ERP (SAP R/3, Oracle) and system controls assurance.
- Hands on experience in Networks, MS Windows, UNIX, SQL, Oracle or other RDBMS.
- ERP systems implementation experience is desirable
- Practical experience in evaluating and implementing security management and IT governance framework using ISO27001, COBIT and ITIL.
- Project management experience.
- Strong in IT General Controls concepts and IT internal audit.
- Ability to identify and assess business process controls and linkage to IT systems
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Arabic language (preferred)
Click here to apply.