Manager, Risk Assurance Services "Corporate Governance"
Reference # 3-ASU-0010
As a Manager in PwC Risk Assurance Services, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and will be mainly responsible for service delivery including delivery of work products, project and people management, also identify potential business opportunities for PwC. You will also be required to create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
You'll actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work delivered is of a high quality. Under guidance you'll lead teams - or parts of teams - on engagements.
You'll maintain a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks, and escalate issues as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full range of concepts and principles related to governance, risk and compliance.
- Demonstrate the ability to take full responsibility in applying relevant concepts and practices independently in multiple or concurrent engagements of moderate scale and complexity.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute reviews on corporate governance across a broad range of areas (e.g., Board and Committee structures and composition, accountability frameworks, regulatory disclosures etc.)
- Demonstrate ability to design practical governance frameworks for companies, NGOs and public sector enterprises.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and administer corporate governance related presentations, workshops and training courses at the highest level of quality.
- The above technical skills will have been gained through hands-on experiences in a range of industries.
- A minimum of five years related work experience in governance, risk and compliance areas.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Business, Law or other related fields.
- International business experience , preferably with a Big4
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Demonstrated track record with a blue chip consulting organization and/or blue chip organizations.
- Good report writing skills.
Click here to apply.