Technology Senior Manager – eServices
Reference # 4-ADV-0013
The candidate will be leading the eServices and Government Services Track within a national eServices/IT Strategy Program. The candidate should actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and will be mainly responsible for service delivery including delivery of work products, project and people management, also identify potential business opportunities for PwC. The candidate will be responsible to manage client’s expectation and produce high quality results. Below are key responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivering the project objectives within budget and time
- Responsible for developing project charters and plans as well as program plans
- Responsible for identifying list key Government services that are typically offered by Government entities.
- Responsible for managing and participating with the eServices data gathering team and building profiles for the services which include general information such as Service Name, Type, classification, definition, requirements, performance measures, etc.
- Responsible for developing maturity assessment depicting the Government’s readiness, etc.
- Responsible for prioritizing the list of services and development of target business process architectures illustrating ownership, executers, input/outputs, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing deliverables and ensuring adherence to scope and completion of work
Qualifications & Skills:
- 7 to 12 years of experience
- PMP Certified
- TOGAF Certified or Other relevant Enterprise Architecture Certificates
- SOA related certificate is a plus
- At least managed 3 eServices/IT Strategy/ Business Processes re-Engineering projects delivery (from initiation to closing with at least 4 people reporting to him in each project)
- Applications Development Experience is a plus
- Application Architecture Designs and Functional Requirements definition.
- E-services identification and design (At least worked in 3 related projects)
- Technology Strategy Implementation Roadmap Development
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent Reports Development Skills
- Bilingual (English and Arabic)
Click here to apply