Assistant Manager - Finance Function - Consulting - Riyadh
We are looking for individuals to join PwC Middle East’s rapidly developing Consulting practice, at Assistant Manager level with previous experience in the financial function with focus on transformation and change positions.
You will operate at Assistant Manager level and be capable of providing high quality advice and experience to our clients in the Finance area. You will be part of a highly skilled, specialist team of finance change professionals while at the same time you will be encouraged to initiate and develop new ideas. Our team have an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to major international clients and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years. You should have solid Finance experience coupled with sound knowledge of Oracle Financials functionality.
• Service a wide variety of clients, getting to know and understand their unique business issues and needs
• Collaborative working style, with a focus on knowledge sharing and innovative thinking
• Supervise and train team members – assign and coach junior members of the project team on execution of fieldwork.
• Should be outcome focused and result oriented
• Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client’s business; and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
• Ability to demonstrate best practice approaches within a finance function across multiple dimensions including processes, people, systems and operations.
• Ability to work with Finance professionals within clients and demonstrate ability and understanding of Finance needs and challenges
• Experience in implementing Oracle ERP ( Financial Modules)
• Proven ability to conduct industry research and articulate opinions.
• Should have a consulting mindset and experience.
• Strong verbal, presentation and business writing skills
• Should be a self-starter with excellent commercial insight and have familiarity with the Finance environment
• Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal, and teaming skills
• Proven ability to work independently
• Proactive nature and be able to demonstrate initiative.
• Relationship- focused (peers, management, etc.)
• Shows creativity in problem solving
• Self-motivation to take initiative for personal growth and development