Manager – PMO - Government – Consulting – Riyadh
The new recruit will be responsible for managing a part of a massive and very demanding project/program with a semi-governmental organization related to the employment processes easement for Saudi nationals.
Roles and responsibilites:
PMO/ Project Design and Development
- Help develop the PMO vision, ideas and priorities.
- Help gather and analyse data relating to the current resources, capabilities and skills of PMO.
- Help prioritise PMO +-initiatives.
- Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
- Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/ projects.
- Organise the activities of specific program/ project areas.
- Maintain mechanisms to manage change control, risks and issues within specific projects.
- Prepare progress reports for the PMO/ Program Director.
Program Implementation and Delivery
- Work with concerned teams/ functions to design implementation plans.
- Provide assistance for developing business readiness frameworks with supporting processes (e.g. training and communication).
- Support the delivery of the program, by organising activities such as special training events and workshops.
- Lead knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques, and processes.
- Coordinate with others to utilise learning and development tools and techniques to analyse, identify and communicate requirements for change.
- Assist by evaluating project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance.
- Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place.
- Monitor project budgets and prepare regular status reports.
- Follow up on project financial measures and report results to the PMO Director.
Assist in Developing RFPs
- Participate in writing RFPs.
- Provide information and support to service providers to help them develop proposals.
- Analyse the project plan and identify any risks and report them to the PMO Director.
- Review project proposals and participate in final contract negotiations.
- Support other PMO teams, if requested by the PMO Director.
- Prepare project reports detailing activities and achievements for submission to the PMO Director.
- Act as a coach to the Assistant Project Manager.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7-11 years of experience
- Experience in consulting services
- Experience in PM methodology and practices
- Experience in running transformation projects
- University Bachelor degree (At a minimum) / Master’s degree is preferable
- Consistency in the career path (not much hopping)
- Interpersonal skills
Click here to apply.