Reference # 04-ADV-0017
The candidate will be a team leader in delivering Infrastructure & Networking track activities of a national eServices/IT Strategy Program. The candidate will be responsible to development of the program/project deliverables meeting the client’s expectation and produce high quality results. Below are key responsibilities:
– IT Infrastructure (Connectivity, Servers, Switching and Routing, Security, Backup & Storage, Data Centre and IT facilities, physical and environmental security, sourcing).
– IT Security Policies and Controls covering asset management, communications and operations management, access control, information systems acquisition, development and maintenance, information security incident management, business continuity management)
– Use IT best practices (such as ITIL v3, COBIT4.1, and ISO27001) to assess the IT Infrastructure (security, network, network based services, servers & storage (hardware components), and personal computing).
- The Secure Network Architectures
- The IT Common / Central Network Architecture
- Central Data Centre Reference
- IT Disaster Recovery approach
Qualification & Skills
Click here to apply.