Manager/ Assistant Manager –PMO -Technology – Consulting - Riyadh
Reference # 04-ADV-16
The candidate will lead the PMO managing the development of a national eServices/IT Strategy Program. The candidate will be in charge of managing the program resources and will be responsible (along with the PMs) to manage the overall delivery of the project:
The candidate will be responsible to manage client’s expectation and produce high quality results within all program tracks. Below are only key responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing overall tracks and ensure that issues and risks are early managed
- Responsible for delivering the project objectives within budget and time
- Develop project charters and plans as well as program plans
- Track project financials and manage the billing, invoices, etc.
- Manage the project scope and manage the changes, etc.
- Identify resourcing needs.
- Identify project risks and mitigating them.
- Identify issues and handle them. Report them to the management in a frequent basis and ensure resolution.
- Report to Program Management on project status/issues/risks/budget etc.
- Manage the relationship with all the involved stakeholders.
- Manage the deliverables reviews and approval process.
- Review deliverables and ensure adherence to scope and completion of work.
- Must demonstrate proven experience in running large complex program. Must also demonstrate ability to lead group of people ranging from Manager and below levels.
- Must demonstrate strong planning capability
- Understands well SDLC and IT delivery standards
- Must have very strong technical and business writing skills
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge in producing quality results and deliverable
Qualification & Skills:
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of eServices/IT Strategy Program.
5 to 8 years of experience.
PMP – Project Management Professional is a must.
Excellent Presentation Skills
Excellent Reports Development Skills
Bilingual (English and Arabic)
Certification: PMP / PRINCE2 Certified
Click here to apply.