Reference # 4-ADV-0015
The candidate will be leading the Infrastructure & Networking track of a national eServices/IT Strategy Program. The candidate should actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and will be mainly responsible for service delivery including delivery of work products, project and people management, also identify potential business opportunities for PwC. The candidate will be responsible to manage client’s expectation and produce high quality results. Below are key responsibilities:
– IT Infrastructure (Connectivity, Servers, Switching and Routing, Security, Backup & Storage, Data Centre and IT facilities, physical and environmental security, sourcing).
– IT Security Policies and Controls covering asset management, communications and operations management, access control, information systems acquisition, development and maintenance, information security incident management, business continuity management)
– Use IT best practices (such as ITIL v3, COBIT4.1, and ISO27001) to assess:
o Information needs (Data Architecture).
o IT Platform (Databases, Operating systems, Applications, web services, and web applications).
o IT Infrastructure (security, network, network based services, servers & storage (hardware components), and personal computing).
o Business Applications (Applications Architecture).
– The Secure Network Architectures
– The IT Common / Central Network Architecture
– Central Data Centre Reference Architecture
– Government IT Disaster Recovery approach
Qualifications & Skills:
Click here to apply