Associate - Tax - International Tax Services
Reference # 09-TAX-0004
When you choose PwC as the place to build your career in tax, you can really add value. PwC's tax partners and professionals pride themselves on understanding our clients' business strategy and needs, providing a broad range of state, local and international tax services to meet those needs.
- Serve as an international tax advisor to clients in a range of industries on international tax services and offerings
- Assist in monitoring multiple client engagements while serving as a business advisor to the client
- Research, write, and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters
- Assist in formulating and delivering tax planning and tax savings services
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of new and experienced staff professionals
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acroba)
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
Please click here to apply.