Senior Associate - Tax
Reference # 09-TAX-0003
As a Tax Services Senior Associate you will be responsible for utilizing research skills, applying tax foundational knowledge to understand potential tax issues, gathering client information necessary for filing, participating in tax planning, recognizing and communicating potential risks, preparing tax accrual workpapers and working with tax software applications to complete tax returns for review. In this role, the Tax Senior Associate will act as the main client contact for general questions and information and may be charged with supervising and reviewing the work of Core Tax Services Associates.
- Performing the planning sections of tax department.
- Tax department of all the file’s areas
- Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials)
- Manage the job time in efficient way
- Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology)
- Take the right decisions when needed
- Help less experienced team members
- Seek for more challenging tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or other relevant field required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Able to prepare simple tax returns
- Takes appropriate actions without being asked
- Ability to effectively delegate work as needed
Click here to apply.