Manager - Human Capital - IFS
Reference # 9-IFS-0001
HC business partner to Partners, Directors and staff in PwC Qatar
Manage the operational HC service for the business working with finance and other regional IFS groups.
Work with the regional recruitment team and the business to source, interview and onboard new hires
Work with the regional L&E team to identify learning needs and deliver solutions
Advise Country leadership on:
• Performance management
• Implementation of regional and local L&E
• Employee relations
• Recruitment and induction
Manage the delivery of these areas in the context of the Middle East HC and business strategy and using regional HC support and systems and local HC administrator/officer level support.
Develop, facilitate and maintain a development culture by:
- Advising line managers (Team Leaders, Directors and Partners) in the performance management of their staff (coaching them in feedback and appraisal skills, in delivering positive and tough messages) to make people management an ongoing process;
- Encouraging and coaching Partners, Directors and staff to use the PwC Development framework to build PwC Experience skills and culture;
- Work with local leadership to deliver on their growth ambitions, through attraction, induction and retention of high quality graduate and experienced hires;
- Work with the local PwC Experience team and local leadership to foster a positive people environment in the Doha office.
Qualifications & Skills
The jobholder would typically be professionally qualified (eg HR Masters, UK CIPD or equivalent). Work experience would have demonstrated:
- A proven track-record in understanding the business and influencing the business in HC and people objectives
- Broad experience of HR policy and legal experience
- Good consulting and relationship management skills
- Credibility to work with senior people
- Ability to match business priorities to people strategies and actions
Click here to apply.