Director- Advisory- P&C
At PwC Middle East, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
Our People & Change consultants help clients optimize their people strategy. This high performing team helps clients with human resources strategy, program delivery as well as develops the right organizational design. Additionally, they focus on driving change in leadership and culture, workforce planning and performance, and human resource operations and technologies -- leveraging change management and communications, capability development and training.
Demonstrates expertise of and a proven record of consistent success selling, structuring and leading complex human capital change management programs, including an extensive knowledge of people-related competencies and academic background such as psychology, human factors, applied cognition:
- Assessment of change readiness, leadership alignment, and organizational impact
- Change vision and strategy
- Organizational design
- Training strategies, and curricula and course development
- Cultural transformation plans
- Stakeholder management and communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
Masters of Business Administration or Masters Degree in Organizational Development or Human Resource Management preferred.
Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) preferred
Demonstrates proven expertise and track record of success selling and leading large scale engagements and managing client accounts in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, including leveraging MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Word to accomplish the following:
- Driving relationship with senior client counterparts, ensuring buy-in in term of scope, objectives and deliverables, and negotiating appropriate engagement terms, e.g.. payment terms, expenses and schedule
- Effectively managing the financial aspects of engagements, e.g. invoicing, budget and collection
- Developing overall engagement frameworks, plans and program structure; working with client to define resource needs and managing engagement expectations
- Developing and sustaining deep client relationships at executive level using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities.
- Effectively leveraging and utilizing the firmâ€™s resources and credentials to generate new business opportunities and lead selling efforts
- Communicating with presence and influence in both formal and informal settings, preparing and presenting persuasive written and verbal materials to executive-level leadership and/or large audiences
- Proactively understanding market and industry trends in order to develop business initiatives and relationships that help achieve competitive advantage
- Effectively leading internal research projects to enhance the firm's intellectual property
Demonstrates proven expertise and a track record of success as a team leader with expert abilities to lead, inspire, and motivate teams:
- Generating a vision, establishing directions and creating an atmosphere of trust
- Leveraging diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
- 8 years
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Organizational Development, Human Resource Management or Business Administration required.