Senior Manager- Advisory- Forensics
Reference # 9-adv-5004
Within PwC’s Forensic Services group is a team of specialists dedicated to the prevention, detection and investigation of economic crime issues, including fraud, money laundering, market abuse and other regulatory malpractice. Growing at approximately 20% per year, we are looking for a Manager with specialist forensic services sector experience to expand our practice.
In this position you will have a key role on a portfolio of assignments where you will utilise and further develop your knowledge and skills. The role will give you exposure to high profile and complex assignments.
The successful candidate will:
• To deliver project requirements and ensure that client expectations are met or exceeded. Reporting to a director or partner, the ability to operate with minimum supervision is a must.
• Be able to advise clients around complex, business critical issues
• Build long term relationships and personal networks of contacts, both within the firm and externally with intermediaries and clients to support further development of the business.
• Have strong financial management skills including budgeting, billing and debt collection on assignments.
• Contribute to the growth of the Forensic Services team through the development of new markets and new services.
• An accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIPFA)
• Evidence of skills applicable to forensic work
• Team player skills, i.e. comfortable working with client staff and colleagues of all grades and backgrounds
• A proven track record of providing exceptional service and establishing and maintaining strong relationships at a senior level.
• Able to lead large complex assignments
• Develop strong relationships at a senior level
• Willing to travel regularly to client sites, including those abroad
• Able to speak with clarity and conviction in business presentations while empathising with clients in time of crisis
• Able to prepare concise and engaging written work, delivering messages with impact
• An ability to advise clients in crisis situations including thinking on ones feet and deal calmly with unexpected challenges is an advantage
• Ability to grasp complex issues quickly and devise options for resolution