Consultant- Advisory- Government
Reference # 9-adv-1006
PwC consulting is seeking a self driven and ambitious Manager to join our rapidly growing PwC Government and Public Sector consulting practice in the
Middle East. The focus of the responsibility would be in developing and delivering Strategy based assignments to clients in the Government and Public Sector across the
Middle East with a particular focus on our priority and emerging markets. Responsibilities would include the effective management of teams and clients
throughout the consulting lifecycle; from identifying key opportunities, to defining the value proposition and strategy for pursuing the opportunity, to delivering a
high quality client experience through exceptional delivery of quality outputs and interactions with clients.
Qualification/ Educational background:
• Bachelors degree in Economics, Politics or any related field
• 0-3 years experience in a similar role; significant experience with energy companies or relevant public sector organisations
• Understanding of Company operating models, key business drivers, operations issues and business processes
Essential skills needed for the role:
• Knowledge of government sector should be in one or more of the following areas:
- Policy advice
- Organisational transformation
• Analytical, numeric and insight driven mindset and experience
• Experience of providing and seeking meaningful feedback to help others and self improve and develop.
• Experience of taking advantage of new opportunities for learning, sharing new knowledge, being intellectually agile and thinking creatively.
• Experience of demonstrating leadership, modifying behaviours to work effectively with others, respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives.
• Experience of developing and applying a high level of skills, knowledge and standards and staying current with business and industry trends.
• Experience of maintaining effectiveness during change and adjusting to new processes or requirements.
Desirable skills for the role:
• Demonstrate courage and integrity
• Acquire and apply commercial and technical expertise
• Manage projects and economics
• Be open minded, agile with change and practical
• Communicate with impact and empathy
• Develop self and others through coaching
• Be curious: learn, share and innovate
• Lead and contribute to team success
• Build and sustain relationships
• Be passionate about client service