Senior Manager - Tax - Tax Management and Accounting Services (TMAS)
Reference # 09-Tax-0001
The role is required to assist in the transformation of the TMAS business within ME. As global businesses change the way they are doing business we are seeking to change how we structure ourselves so that we can efficiently meet their future needs. Our business is complex with resources located over 12 countries and using varied technologies. The challenge is to optimize the use of resources across the region using common technology solutions and in a unified manner. The successful candidate will need to be capable of winning the support and confidence of many interested parties including key team members across the region.He/She should have a experience in managing projects involving multiple processes, across different geographical boundaries and understand how technology can be best used for the transformation.
- Bachelor’s degree and approximately 8 years of related work experience; or a master’s degree and approximately 7 years of related work experience
- CPA or EA certification
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple engagements and consistently meet deadlines
- Demonstrated technology proficiency and eagerness to expand technology and process skills
- Excellent managerial, leadership, organizational, teaming and verbal/written communication skills
- Practical experience of establishing tax control frameworks, ideally across all taxes
- Designing and improving tax processes, experience of process mapping.
- Proactively builds and maintains strategic relationships with key internal and external stakeholders;
- Strong organisational skills to manage large and complex projects/programmes and manage a range of resources;
- Excellent team management skills, including providing ongoing feedback and coaching, motivating your team to achieve targets and identify new business opportunities;
- Leads by example and sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude supporting and encouraging junior team members;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate the benefits of change in order to gain commitment. Communicates with impact, in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear;
- Ability to adapt communication style and content to different stakeholder groups.
Click here to apply