Senior Manager - Advisory - IT Strategy, Applications & Platforms
The candidate will be leading the IT Strategy, Applications and Platforms track of a national eServices/IT Strategy Program. The candidate should actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships and will be mainly responsible for service delivery including delivery of work products, project and people management, also identify potential business opportunities for PwC. The candidate will be responsible to manage client’s expectation and produce high quality results.
- Responsible for delivering the project objectives within budget and time
- Responsible for developing project charters and plans as well as program plans
- Responsible for building and delivering a complete Technology Applications and Platforms assessment utilizing technology methodologies (i.e.: IT Governance, Enterprise Architecture, etc), best practices (i.e.: COBIT, ISO27001, etc) and technology reference model that is aligned with TOGAF which contains the following areas:
- Platforms (Operating system, database, etc).
- Applications (Applications fit, integration, usage, management and ownership, maintenance and support, security management, and documentations).
- Use IT best practices (such as ITIL v3, COBIT4.1, and ISO27001) to assess: Information needs (Data Architecture), IT Platform (Databases, Operating systems, Applications, web services, and web applications), Business Applications (Applications Architecture).
- Responsible for managing the development of Technology Applications & Platform assessment depicting the existing technology, etc.
- Responsible for managing and reviewing the development the Technology Applications & Platform Target Architectures.
- Responsible for reviewing deliverables and ensuring adherence to scope and completion of work.
- 7 to 12 years of experience
- PMP Certified
- At least managed 3 eServices/IT Strategy/ Business Processes re-Engineering projects delivery (from initiation to closing with at least 4 people reporting to him in each project)
- Experience in Applications and Platforms architectures designs
- Application Architecture Designs and Functional Requirements definition.
- SOA related certificate is a plus
- TOGAF Certified or Other relevant Enterprise Architecture Certificates
- Technology Strategy Implementation Roadmap Development
- Excellent Presentation Skills and lead client business development pitches.
- Excellent Reports Development Skills
- Bilingual (English and Arabic)
- Knowledge Management experience desirable
Click here to apply.