Consultant - Tax
Reference # 08-TAX-0002
To work as a junior member of a tax team with responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the financial records and accounting practices of a business or government using specific PwC methodologies. The Associate may be assigned individual pieces of work as part of a large assignment or work as a team member on a more complex assignment, but will ultimately be contributing to the overall success of the Tax team.
- Performing the planning sections of tax department.
- Tax department of all the file’s areas
- Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials)
- Manage the job time in efficient way
- Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology)
- Take the right decisions when needed
- Help less experienced team members
- Seek for more challenging tasks.
Qualifications and Skills
- The applicant should have as a minimum a Bachelors degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook), and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical, research and critical thinking skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Fluent Hebrew
- Holder of a Jerusalem ID
Click here to apply