Associate - Assurance
Reference # 11-ASU-0005
To work as a junior member of an audit team with responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the financial records and accounting practices of a business or government using specific PwC methodologies. The Associate may be assigned individual pieces of work as part of a large assignment or work as a team member on a more complex assignment, but will ultimately be contributing to the overall success of the audit team.
- Performing the planning sections of audits
- The audit of all the file’s areas
- Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials)
- Manage the job time in efficient way ;
- Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology) ;
- Take the right decisions when needed ;
- Help less experienced team members ;
- Seek for more challenging tasks.
Qualifications / Skills
- The applicant should have as a minimum a Bachelors degree in Business (Accounting, banking and finance) or economics.
- Competence / experience would have been demonstrated (not necessarily in a work environment):
- Basic knowledge in auditing and IFRS.
- Previous experience of having worked in a team
- A strict attention to detail
- Confidence when dealing with senior individuals
- Commitment to presenting highest quality work and contributing to team success
- Ambition to professionally qualify as a certified accountant
Click here to apply