LEADERSHIP & SENIOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
Reference # 03-gov-101
We are looking for a LEADERSHIP & SENIOR MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
The Middle East Public Sector Institute is seeking to hire a full time Leadership & Senior Management Development Consultant to be based in Amman.
Main duties and responsibilities will be to: design and deliver leadership, organizational performance, and business improvement learning interventions and programmes to promote personal development and organizational strategic growth.
• Design and facilitate organizational performance and business improvement courses
• Lead executive one-to-one coaching interventions with the goal of maximizing employee productivity and wellness in the workplace.
• Design Learning & Development strategies to support individuals in the transition from functional managers to executive leaders.
• Deliver interactive training courses and workshops utilizing adult learning methodologies to ensure all learning styles are included.
• Mentor participants in developing Personal Development Plans (PDP) and help clients establish a link between PDPs and employee appraisal systems and overall performance management frameworks.
• Design diagnostic tools, prepare 360 degree assessment, write evaluation reports, communicate psychometric assessment findings and follow up on learning and development interventions to clients and participants.
• Participate in the Institute’s strategic, business development, marketing and budget planning processes.
• Conduct business simulation sessions to integrate real life commercial and business principles into our workshops
Advanced degree in Business or Public Administration, Organizational Design or Human Resources related field (or equivalent work experience) preferred. Facilitation/Executive Coaching certification is a plus.
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
• Expert in change management, business strategy and leadership consulting solutions
• A proven track record in course design, facilitation, delivery and assessment tools
• An understanding of how learning and development fits within an organizational overall performance, business goals and its linkages to strategy and innovation.
• Capability to engage participants using best international practices in adult learning and development.
• Strong client-relationship skills and organization development project management skills.
• The ability to build relationships across diverse multi-cultural groups.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• An excellent command of both written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
• Computer literacy and use of modern learning tools including the integration of technology into the curriculum (blended learning).
• Mobility and ability to travel as business needs requires.