Reference # 03-ASU-0003
The Analyst will be based in Amman, and He / She will assist the Assurance practices of PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) across the Middle East.
The ACE analyst will play a critical role in supporting Assurance practices in PwC offices around the Middle East and will be responsible for providing high quality deliverables in quick turnaround times. The analyst will gain an understanding of the workflow of tasks and with their continuous experience will have the opportunity to identify areas of improvement.
He/she will be required to understand and execute the process workflow related to assurance support work requests from initiation through to completion, understand how the workflow is managed within the ACE’s workflow management tool, and understand the optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed.
- Liaise with Team Managers on a regular basis to understand and obtain workflow and delivery timetable and client service expectations
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with ACE’s User Guide instructions as applied to work requests
- Maintain working knowledge of the ACE User Guides
- Monitor time spent on assigned tasks and manage deadlines
- Adhere to PwC ACE policies and procedures
- Participate in training and other developmental opportunities where possible
- Consistently demonstrate teamwork dynamics by working as a team member: understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback from Team Managers
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic as well including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Previous experience working with a service delivery centre or an audit firm is preferred but not necessary
- Demonstrate self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Commit to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes
Click here to apply.