Reference # 2-ASU-0004
To work as a junior member of an audit team with responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the financial records and accounting practices of a business or government using specific PwC methodologies. The Associate may be assigned individual pieces of work as part of a large assignment or work as a team member on a more complex assignment, but will ultimately be contributing to the overall success of the audit team.
• Performing the planning sections of audits
• The audit of all the file’s areas
• Completion steps (In some cases issuing the financials)
• Manage the job time in efficient way ;
• Perform the required work with the required quality (PwC methodology) ;
• Take the right decisions when needed ;
• Help less experienced team members ;
• Seek for more challenging tasks.
The jobholder would typically be degree qualified (eg. to Bachelors degree level) in an accountancy, finance or numeracy based degree.
Competence / experience would have been demonstrated (not necessarily in a work environment):
• A comfort in working with numbers
• Previous experience of having worked in a team
• A strict attention to detail
• Confidence when dealing with senior individuals
• Commitment to presenting highest quality work and contributing to team success
• Ambition to professionally qualify as a certified accountant