For experienced management and above or leaders who need an
understanding of how change can be implemented and how to manage reactions to change.
This course will help leaders manage change effectively in their organization and covers the following topics:
- The steps necessary to prepare a change strategy
- How to build support for change
- The motivators for change
- Development of a change management and communication plan
- Strategies for aligning people with change
- Methods for leading change project status meetings
- Celebrating the implementation of a successful change and sharing the results and benefits
Participants will be given the tools to enhance their ability to implement
change smoothly and effectively and with the acceptance of their team.