For those individuals who are tasked with the management of investigations of fraud.
This course will help participants develop the skills required to manage a fraud investigation, covering topics including:
- Methods of investigations
- Interview techniques
- Gathering and management of evidence
- Oversight by the organisation’s leadership
- Direction by outside Counsel
- Investigation tools including forensic technology and intelligence
- Reporting findings to management and other relevant entities
At the end of the training participants will be able to effectively manage
a fraud investigation. They will have been introduced to leading practices in conducting interviews, collecting and managing evidence and writing reports on factual findings. Participants will also learn the significant differences between conducting investigations and conducting an internal audit project.