For executives, internal auditors and governance personnel who are
responsible for managing the risk landscape of their organisation.
This course will assist individuals in the development of expertise to identify and assess risk, and introduce frameworks to help build effective risk management policies, systems and procedures. The topics covered will include:
- The need for risk management
- Emerging threats and opportunities
- Risk management frameworks
- The use of IT in risk management
- Risk ownership
- The risk management process
- Risk assessment
- Reporting and monitoring risk
Using case studies and business simulations, this course will equip participants with techniques and skills to identify and manage their risk environment, and make effective business decisions.