For team leaders and members who are new to working in multicultural
teams and seek to develop the knowledge and skills which they will require to develop successful cross cultural working relationships.
This course covers the key considerations for working in multicultural
- The impact of culture in business
- Understanding different cultures (focusing on the key features of, and differences between, Arab, Eastern and Western cultures)
- Potential barriers to effective multicultural working relationships
- Bridging cultural differences and working practices
- Different cultural approaches to management and how to manage
Participants will leave this course with an understanding of different
cultures, and their key drivers. They will develop the knowledge and skills to deal effectively with cultural differences and challenges in the workplace.