ACCA Computer-based exams
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first four ACCA Knowledge module exams (F1, F2, F3 and F4), which can be done in PwC’s Academy premises. CBE centre, which is owned by PwC’s Academy, is the first and the only one such centre in Latvia.
Benefits of CBE:
- Flexibility - You are not restricted to June and December paper-based exam sessions as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE.
- Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Results - Your results are uploaded by the licenced centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
How do CBE work?
- CBEs are held in PwC’s Academy premises at PwC Latvia office;
- CBEs ACCA examination fee is 59 GBP for F1 to F3 exam and 71 GBP for F4 exam (The amount in EUR is stated according to the currency exchange rate set by the European Central bank on the date when invoice is created) + 50 EUR;
- You must register for CBEs at least 3 working days before the exam - by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +37167094400;
- To register for CBEs you should provide your ACCA number and full date of birth.
Please note, CBE examination prices have been reviewed for the 2015/16 year, and amended to the following (effective from 1st April 2015):
- 59 GBP F1, F2, F3 and 71 GBP F4
CBE schedule for 2015. session
29, 30 June and 1 - 10 July CBE not available