ACCA Computer-based exams
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for the first three ACCA Knowledge module exams (F1, F2 and F3), which can be done in PwC’s Academy premises. CBE centre, which is owned by PwC’s Academy, is the first and the only one such centre in Latvia.
Benefits of CBE:
- Flexibility - You are not restricted to June and December paper-based exam sessions as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE.
- Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Results - Your results are uploaded by the licenced centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
How do CBE work?
- CBEs are held in PwC’s Academy premises at PwC Latvia office;
- CBEs ACCA examination fee is 57 GBP (The amount in LVL is stated according to the currency exchange rate set by the Bank of Latvia on the date when invoice is created) + 42,69 EUR / 30 LVL (if the person is not student of ACCA at PwC’s Academy);
- There is no PwC’s Academy fee applicable (42,69 EUR / 30 LVL) for persons attending the ACCA courses;
- You must register for CBEs at least 3 working days before the exam - by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +37167094400 (Guna);
- To register for CBEs you should provide your ACCA number and full date of birth.
PwC’s Academy does not organise CBEs exams during the summer period.
The Autumn CBEs session will start in October 2013.