’’RTU Career Days 2015’’
- By keeping tradition we will participate in this great event so that we could have a chance to meet students and others who are interested in PwC and tell more about us, career opportunities, job possibilities, social responsibility activities and other relevant topics. So see you there!
- At International Exhibition Centre Kipsala – event organised by Riga Technical University, April 30, 2015
’’Doors Open Days 2015’’
- This is a great chance for students to get an insight of PwC daily job, meet experts, have an office tour and participate in activities organised by PwC
- At PricewaterhouseCoopers Riga office, April 16, 2015
- You will have possibility to meet us in our stand and have a chat with us about all the questions that is important for you, also we will have presentation where we will present career possibilities in PwC and what you can do to start your career
- At Ventspils University College, April 15, 2015
’’Career Days 2015’’
- During this event you will have opportunity to meet us in our stand and ask questions you are interested about PwC, also we will have presentation at 10am about PwC career possibilities
- At BA School of Business and Finance, February 11, 2015 from 9am to 3:30pm
BA School of Business and Finance
- Career presentation by HC Senior specialist Signe Jansone – Lapiņa and Audit Senior associate Diāna Ravinska
‘’PwC – Chance of a lifetime!’’
- November 11, 2014 at 15:00
Riga Technical University
- Guest lecture by Tax Manager Pavel Sarghi and Tax Senior consultant Irēna Kozlova
‘’Aspects of international taxation’’
- November 4, 2014 at 12:30
Career Day 2014 at Ventspils University College in May
PwC took part in the activities of Career Day 2014, which Ventspils University College organised in 14 May, by publishing the PwC profile page in the employment catalogue. Find out about internship and career possibilities that PwC can offer you.
PwC profile page in the student periodical "Veiksmes Formula" in March
Find out about PwC in "Veiksmes Formula", a free periodical that comes out once a year in March to give students practical advice on how to be successful when looking for a job. We have prepared information about the most wanted professions in PwC as well as success stories written by our colleagues.
Career Day 2014 at Riga Technical University
PwC took part in Career Day 2014 at Riga Technical University on 20 March.
We offered several activities including –
- PwC: This is Your opportunity of a Lifetime, a presentation by Raivis Ritums, a consultant in Advisory;
- a stand where students could ask our team questions about PwC and career opportunities; and
- PwC profile page in the employment catalogue.
Shadow Day 2014 on 12 February
There’s a nice annual tradition that PwC takes part in Shadow Day, an event that gives Latvian school students some insight into their desired profession, daily activities and working environment at PwC.
On 12 February we welcomed nine students from Riga, Valka, Cesis and Jelgava schools, who shadowed our experts in various departments to see who we are and how we work. We gave a presentation about our company, had discussions, toured our offices, and conducted interesting exercises related to the chosen position. The only feedback was that we should hold this fantastic event more often
Career Day 2014 at BA School of Business and Finance
PwC participated in Career Fair 2014 at BA School of Business and Finance on 12 February.
We offered several activities including:
- a stand where students could ask our team questions about PwC and career opportunities;
- PwC: This is Your opportunity of a Lifetime, a presentation by Kaspars Banders, a consultant in Tax & Legal;
- PwC profile page in the electronic employment catalogue available to BA School students.