ACCA Diploma in IFRS
View this page in:
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR)
Why study at PwC's Academy?
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a major issue for most companies and finance professionals. Over 90% of the world's leading economies either require IFRS or are converging with it, so few companies can afford to ignore the need for their staff to understand IFRS and its implications for their business and financial reporting.
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) is an international qualification in IFRS developed by the leading professional accounting organisation, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Obtaining this qualification will raise your professionalism in IFRS to the next level.
Who is the DipIFR for?
This program is intended for professionals working in accounting, audit and finance who want to broaden their knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS and take a qualification exam in International Financial Reporting.
Certified specialists in ACCA DipIFR will gain:
• Deep knowledge and understanding of main principles of IFRS;
• IFRS reporting skills, including the consolidation of financial statements;
• Practical application of IFRS skills.
PwC has extensive experience in providing IFRS consulting services and trainings. Our experts have experience of IFRS practical application and are ACCA certified specialists. We will provide you with regular support and attention of the trainer and close control over the learning process during the whole training period. Our tutors are experienced in teaching as well as experts in IFRS, they will provide you with practical examples and topics relevant to you.
||8 modularized days + Mock exam
||The courses will be held in 2014 October - November.
The exam will be held in 10 June 2014 and 9 December 2014.
The standard training includes:
• Workshop courses at PwC's Academy, organised by PwC Lithuania;
• Study materials developed by PwC experts;
• A comprehensive study plan;
• Advisory support of trainers for the period of the training course and up to the exam;
• Mock exam marked by the tutors and returned to the students.
• Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch for each day of the course.
Training, materials and the exam are in English.
Professional accountants and auditors, working in practice and industry, who are qualified in accordance with national accounting standards, are eligible to take the qualification. Official documentation is required.
Practitioners who may not yet be qualified, but who can verify the following, are also eligible:
- A relevant degree plus two years' work experience, or
- Three years' work experience, or
- Completed and passed all ACCA exams, or
- ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years' work experience
Please register online
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Tel.: +370 (5) 239 2300
Fax: +370 (5) 239 2301