ACCA Diploma in IFRS
View this page in:
|ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR)
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a major issue for most companies and finance professionals. Over 90% of the world's leading economies either require IFRS or are converging with it, so few companies can afford to ignore the need for their staff to understand IFRS and its implications for their business and financial reporting.
ACCA Diploma in IFRS (DipIFR) is an international qualification in IFRS developed by the leading professional accounting organisation, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA). Obtaining this qualification will raise your professionalism in IFRS to the next level.
Why study at PwC's Academy?
Who is the DipIFR for?
This program is intended for professionals working in accounting, audit and finance who want to broaden their knowledge of the theoretical and practical aspects of IFRS and take a qualification exam in International Financial Reporting.
Certified specialists in ACCA DipIFR will gain:
• Deep knowledge and understanding of main principles of IFRS;
• IFRS reporting skills, including the consolidation of financial statements;
• Practical application of IFRS skills.
PwC has extensive experience in providing IFRS consulting services and trainings. Our experts have experience of IFRS practical application and are ACCA certified specialists. We will provide you with regular support and attention of the trainer and close control over the learning process during the whole training period. Our tutors are experienced in teaching as well as experts in IFRS, they will provide you with practical examples and topics relevant to you.
||8 modularized days + Mock exam
12/10 Mon 08:30 - 16:30
13/10 Tue 08:30 - 16:30
14/10 Wed 08:30 - 16:30
15/10 Thu 08:30 - 16:30
16/11 Mon 08:30 - 16:30
17/11 Tue 08:30 - 16:30
18/11 Wed 08:30 - 16:30
19/11 Thu 08:30 - 16:30
26/11 Thu 13:00 - 16:30
||Marios Maltezos (Cyprus)
DipIFR training experience since 2008
The exam will be held on 11 December 2015.
Price of the course is 1 150 EUR for 0ne participant.
The standard training includes:
Discount of 5 % is provided for second participant from the same employer.
• Workshop courses at PwC's Academy, organised by PwC Lithuania;
• Study materials developed by PwC experts;
• A comprehensive study plan;
• Advisory support of trainers for the period of the training course and up to the exam;
• Mock exam marked by the tutors and returned to the students.
• Morning and afternoon refreshments and lunch for each day of the course.
Training, materials and the exam are in English.
The course price does not
include ACCA registration and exam fee which amounts to GBP 211 for December 2015 session.
Professional accountants and auditors, working in practice and industry, who are qualified in accordance with national accounting standards, are eligible to take the qualification. Official documentation is required.
Practitioners who may not yet be qualified, but who can verify the following, are also eligible:
- A relevant degree plus two years' work experience, or
- Three years' work experience, or
- ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years' work experience
For more infomation on the Diploma please follow the link to official ACCA webpage.
Please register online.
If you have any additional questions, please contact:
Tel.: +370 (5) 239 2300
Fax: +370 (5) 239 2301