Risk and Capital Management
In today’s challenging business environment, companies continue to seek ways to achieve profitable growth. In support of this, finance and treasury organizations need to ensure adequate access to liquidity, efficient deployment of capital and effective management of financial risks. At many companies, these objectives are challenged by restricted access to capital, volatile financial markets, poor visibility into future business performance, inefficient use of cash and working capital and limited internal resources.
We can help you:
- Achieve greater visibility into liquidity needs through more robust cash forecasting
- Better manage financial risks including foreign currency, interest rate, commodity price and credit
- Improve bank relationship management and manage counterparty credit exposures
- Extract more cash from the business through improvements to receivables, payables and inventory cycles:
- Receivables Management - reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and accelerate incoming cash
- Payables Management - increase Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) and optimize cash to suppliers and vendors
- Inventory Cycles – Maintain the least amount of inventory necessary to provide the highest level of customer service
- Appropriately balance risk and return when investing excess cash resources
- Reduce operating costs within your treasury function by better leveraging human capital, technology solutions and bank services
- Enhance management decision making by better access to risk information
- Improve risk-adjusted returns across the asset portfolio through improved performance management.