Structured Financing and Real Estate Investment Consulting
View this page in:
An appropriate structuring plan blends various tax-efficient considerations such as intermediary holding companies, owner of real estate, tax treaties and finance structures. As ‘aggressive tax planning’ is highly scrutinized, foreign investors need sophisticated transaction structuring plans. We are ideally positioned to offer clients innovative solutions to add client value with specialized resources combining foreign client experience, property taxation skills, and access to PwC global network of real estate specialists.
Our real estate tax advisory team is comprised of tax and accounting professionals, legal experts as well as onshore and offshore structuring specialists and specializes in deal structuring, valuation, ABS, and REITs. We have assisted our clients in mega real estate transactions in Korea.
Our real estate investment & development services include:
- Advise on appropriate entity location, optimal transaction structuring, financing structuring, examining conditions to accelerate tax relief or obtain tax exemptions.
- Advise on local taxation and regulatory matters, transaction structuring, and financing structuring for overseas expansion of a domestic company.
- Perform cash flow projection through analysis of financing structure, and domestic and foreign tax effects.
- Perform tax due diligence and valuation services on share or asset acquisition.
- Assist in obtaining authorization related to real estate investment, application for authoritative interpretations, contract review service and advice on amendment of laws.
- Provide business trustee service, tax reconciliation, accounting and tax advice, bookkeeping and various compliance services.