International Assignment Solutions
View this page in:
For the world’s leading organizations, deployment of talent is key to success. Whatever the mission – sharing knowledge, implementing management processes, expanding business into new territories – assignees provide the fuel for global growth.
PwC provides a complete international assignment service for organizations deploying staff across international borders. Our services incorporate policy development, tax and social security compliance, and planning. Our administration service includes a comprehensive range of technology solutions. With a global network of more than 6,000 professionals in more than 110 PwC offices, we have the depth of expertise to maximize the business value from international assignment.
If this is your situation
We provide the following services
- You need to ensure that your international assignment policies and practices are aligned with and meet the needs of your business while being cost efficient.
- You want your international assignment delivery structure to be tax efficient and to use technology effectively.
- You need legal and tax compliant international assignment practices
- You need to manage risks by complying with regulations in the locations where your global workforce is deployed.
- You need help dealing with an increase in new international mobility types such as virtual assignments, commuter assignments and rotational assignments.
- Tax planning – compensation and assignment structures to reduce tax costs and minimize risks
- Policy – development and benchmarking of policies to deal with all assignment types including traditional, short-term and commuter assignments
- Fiscal compliance – practical solutions for management of payroll risks and individual tax compliance services (e.g., expatriate taxation & social security compliance & risk management, preparation of Korean individual income tax return, assistance with the tax authorities / inquiries, hypothetical tax calculations and tax equalization settlement, tax cost projections on host country assignments, etc.)
- Technology – suite of solutions to manage global tax compliance and administration of international assignment programme
- Tax advice - post-arrival meetings and pre-departure meetings with the expatriates, advising on statutory tax obligations, determine assignee’s tax resident status and tax consultation on stock related incentive, etc.