Governance, Risk Management, Internal Control and Audit
Cambodian organisations are increasingly realising that the formalisation and adoption of relevant Governance, Risk Management and Internal Control best practices policies, procedures and process could have a significant positive impact on the protection and creation of the organisation’s value. Organisations that implement relevant best practices and governance policies and practices can improve the management of the organisation and fully achieve their business objectives. In addition, by managing business risks (strategic, operational, financial, IT, fraud and compliance) that could impact the achievement of business strategies through the implementation of effective internal controls, organisations can develop a history of consistent performance, clearer transparency and compliance with laws and regulations. This can make Cambodian organisations more competitive, attract investors and enhance all stakeholders’ value.
We are looking for people to join our RCS team during these exciting times, to help Cambodian based organisation increase their value by helping them to improve their governance, risk management and compliance policies, procedures and processes. This solutions-based service helps clients solve a diverse set of structural, functional and business risks by utilising our deep understanding of governance, risk management/compliance, IT systems and internal controls in businesses. The unique resources contained within the practice have extensive knowledge and provide a hands-on approach to business problems, and can be deployed rapidly to address risk-based issues.
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Advisory team, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of complex operational and systems environments meet challenges and embrace learning opportunities. Assignments will include performing risk assessments, business process / application controls reviews, and other controls and assurance related work.
- A professional working environment where you will be intellectually challenged and work on interesting engagements with peers with international experience.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Long term career progression with an internationally recognised industry leader and brand.
- The opportunity to interact with senior management as well as the opportunity to enhance your skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
- The 0pportunity to mobilise within the region.
- Planning, executing, managing, monitoring and reporting on RCS consulting engagements; including requirements gathering, scoping, process design and full cycle project management.
- Managing the engagement team to the production of quality deliverables on time and on budget.
- Ensuring, through clear and convincing communication, buy-in of proposed solutions by top management levels at the client organisation.
- Managing engagement risk, timetables and project economics.
- Developing and maintaining sustainable long-term relationships with decision makers at key clients.
- Identifying business opportunities and developing them to ensure winning proposals.
- Contributing to successful proposal development efforts.
- Contributing to successful client oral presentations.
- Supporting the development of strong delivery teams, from recruitment to on the job development and retention, including being a team player and a valued colleague.
- Coaching and mentoring staff on a daily basis through on-the-job training and formal learning events.
- Reporting internally and externally in meetings and written reports.
- Be eager to learn and to take up new challenges.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Must be Cambodian and fluent in Khmer and English.
- Must be CA, CPA or CPA candidate.
- Additional internationally recognised financial qualifications would be an advantage and could include MBA Finance, CIA, etc.
- 6+ years of work experience in assessing and implementing governance, risk management, compliance and financial business processes, internal controls policies, procedures and processes obtained from professional services/consulting firms or multi-national corporations.
- Good commercial awareness and the ability to analyse complex business issues.
- Solid technical skills including in-depth knowledge of accounting standards.
- Additional positive points would be industry knowledge including financial services, energy and manufacturing.