PricewaterhouseCoopers debt advisory and structuring services are an integrated team of financiers and structuring (accounting and tax) experts that specialise in the provision of wholly independent and objective advice on all aspects of raising and financing debt and associated structures.
The debt advisory team operates across the whole spectrum of debt markets including banking, capital markets, asset-based lending, securitisation and project debt.
Contact us if your business is:
- Making an acquisition requiring debt finance
- Refinancing existing facilities
- Needs additional funding for business strategy/operations
- Experiencing credit rating downgrade
How we can support you
- Organising and conducting competitive tenders for the provision of financing solutions including the negotiation of terms sheets and financing documentation.
- Assisting and implementing the financing solution including corporate re-structuring to facilitate optimal debt servicing, debt pushdown, future refinancing and IPOs.
Debt advisory provides analytical advice on:
- Funding options including initial feasibility, terms and conditions and structuring
- Optimal levels of debt
- Management of rating agency process