View this page in:
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Aarata Corporate Profile［PDF 985KB］
- In fulfillment of its mission to provide audits and assurance as outstanding professional services, PricewaterhouseCoopers Aarata applies the approaches and best practices of PwC , one of the world's largest accounting firms, in ways tailored to conditions in the Japanese market. In addition, we provide clients with a wide variety of assistance in adopting International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) and addressing matters related to internal controls for financial reporting as well as advice on IPOs.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Co., Ltd.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Co., Ltd. Corporate Profile［PDF 1,300KB］
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Co., Ltd. is one of the largest consulting firms in Japan, providing deal advisory and business consulting services. The Deal Advisory group, specializing in M&A and business recovery & restructuring, and the Consulting group, engaging in comprehensive services from planning to execution of management strategies, combine their expertise to provide our clients with optimal solutions. By making the most of PwC ' global network, including the advisory services of our approximately 1,400 professionals, our clients have the support of over 195,000 employees in 157 countries to help them solve their management issues.
- Zeirishi-Hojin PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Profile［PDF 4,993KB］
- Zeirishi-Hojin PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of the leading professional tax corporations in Japan with about 500 people. In addition to tax compliance services our tax professionals are experienced in providing tax consulting advice in all aspects of domestic/international taxation including financial & real estate, transfer pricing, M&A, corporate recovery & reorganization, global tax planning, and the consolidated tax system to clients in various industries.
- Renewable Energy Solutions
- Feed-in tariffs for renewable energy have been in effect since July 1, 2012, generating additional interest in the development of renewable energy in fields such as biomass, solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal. PwC Japan’s network of professionals across several disciplines provides comprehensive services related to investment in and development of renewable energy projects.
- Asset Management Services
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Aarata(PwC), as a leading professional services firm serving the global asset management community, can help you to navigate through this maze and meet your business objectives.
- Real Estate Services
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Aarata(PwC), a leading professional services firm serving the global real estate community, can bring you its in-depth industry knowledge to help you meet your business objectives.
- Emerging Markets Strategy Group(EMSG)
- PwC supports the market entry and business expansion of Japanese companies in emerging markets providing one stop service covering strategy and process advisory, supply chain advisory, HR advisory, and financial advisory services including cross border M&A support.
as of June 30, 2014
Global research & insights