View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success.
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
Turkey, the world’s 17th and Europe’s 7th largest economy exhibited a CAGR growth rate of 5% in last 12 years (except the local 2001 crisis and global crisis that have been experienced in late 2008 and 2009). This can be interpreted as the reward for the solid macro policies pursued since 2001. The size of the Turkish economy now reached USD 820 billion as of Q2 2013.
Turkey has continued to attract FDI with its charming fundamentals, where the country experienced approximately USD 1 billion investments from Japan too.
On one hand, Turkey’s alluring potential is highlighted by the expected annual growth of more than 4% through the next five years. But there are also a number of risks associated with Turkey and its sensitive position between the tightening regulatory environment of the EU, and the volatile Middle East. With our extensive Network spanning across the entire EAME region, PwC can help you capitalize on this exciting growth opportunity.
PwC Turkey consists of five offices in Istanbul (2), in Ankara, in Bursa and in Izmir, with 1,350 professional staff. PwC Turkey has a Japan Desk with a full time Japanese staff and supports business development of Japanese companies with a wide range of services and industrial experiences.
Major services to Japanese clients
- Financial statement audit (could be required by Turkish commercial code)
- Internal control audit
- Advice on Financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- IPO support
- Advice on risk management
- Tax Certification
- General Tax Advisory
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Tax & Customs review, planning and optimization
- Global tax management & structuring
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence and tax risk assessment
- M&A and restructuring-related Tax consulting
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- International assignment planning and optimization, advice on social security
- Expatriate immigration support
- Support on tax & customs audits and dispute with authorities
- Resolution for tax and customs litigation
- Support on commercial registration
- Labor law consulting
- Corporate law consulting
- Preparation/Review of various agreements and internal regulations
- Support on on IP rights, license, permission, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Support on liquidation and deregistration
- Legal due diligence support
- M&A lead advisory
- Advice on M&A strategy and target selection
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Due diligence support
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Post merger integration
- Organization restructuring
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Human resource management
- Business process optimization
- Advice on supply chain management
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
- Advice on performance improvement and cost reduction
- Forensic services (support on disputes, prevention of economic crimes, etc)
Introduction of member of Japanese business services
Suleyman Seba Cad. No:48 BJK Plaza B Blok K.9 Akaretler, 34357 Besiktas, Istanbul