View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success.
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
Singapore is known for integrity, quality, reliability, productivity, rule of law, and enforcement of intellectual property rights, which are essential in the knowledge economy. PwC Singapore is one of the leading international firms with over 2,000 professionals, which provides assurance, tax and advisory services to a lot of MNCs having international or Regional business hubs in Singapore.
We know that value and trust are the ingredients for a quality relationship and that they are earned over continuous, constructive engagements.
PwC Singapore has the Japan desk solely for Japanese companies organized by Japanese professionals in the firm. Listening to your various points of views by same language and same cultural sense, we can help you find business solutions, identify and maximize opportunities, improve efficiency and ultimately, achieve your goals.
Together with the support from the strong network of PwC firms in Japan and Asian region, PwC Singapore is well equipped to deliver optimal solution to you.
- Financial statement audit
- Internal control audit
- Advice on Financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- Advice on J-SOX/US-SOX compliance
- IPO support
- Actuarial consulting and valuation
- Assurance on sustainability reporting
- Advice on risk management
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Customs compliance support
- Tax & Customs planning and optimization
- Global tax management & structuring
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence and tax risk assessment
- M&A and restructuring-related Tax consulting
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- International assignment planning and optimization
- Individual wealth and pension planning
- Consulting on Japanese tax havens and foreign tax credits
- Preparation/Review of various agreements
- Trust services and management
- Planning for inheritances and succession planning
- Support on tax & customs audits and dispute with authorities
- Resolution for tax and customs litigation
- Support on commercial registration
- Expatriate immigration support
- M&A lead advisory
- Advice on M&A strategy and target selection
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Due diligence support
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Advice on real estate transaction
- Post merger integration
- Organization restructuring
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Financial reporting optimization
- Cash flow management
- Advice on supply chain management
- Human resource management
- Business process optimization
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
- Advice on performance improvement and cost reduction
- Forensic services (support on disputes, prevention of economic crimes, etc)
Introduction of member of Japanese Business Practice
Hwee Cher Sim
8 Cross Street, #17-00 PwC Building, Singapore 048424
Partner, Japan Desk
Manager, Japan Desk
Senior Manager, Tax