View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success.
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
In Mexico, we have a strategic network of 21 offices and a total of 3,667 people, which enable comprehensive service delivery across the country. Our professional staffs always provide expert advice and offer the best solutions to our clients’ specific needs, with the ideal combination of sectorial knowledge and technical capacities.
We firmly believe that Japan is one of the most important business partners for Mexico to grow more and jump into the world´s top 10 economies as groups of experts forcast, especially after the flow of active Japanese investments in Automotive industry in recent years. For Japanese companies planning to enter into Mexican Market, we promise to be your guide from the first step, by teaming up Assurance, Tax, Legal and Consulting experts, who understands Japanese culture and your industry.
Major services to Japanese clients
- Audit and Assurance
- Financial statement audit
- Internal control audit
- Advice on Financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- Advice on J-SOX/US-SOX compliance
- IPO support
- Actuarial consulting and valuation
- Assurance on sustainability reporting
- Advice on risk management
- Global tax management & structuring
- M&A and restructuring-related Tax consulting
- Tax & Customs planning and optimization
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Customs compliance support
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence and tax risk assessment
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- International assignment planning and optimization
- Individual wealth and pension planning
- Consulting on Japanese tax havens and foreign tax credits
- Preparation/Review of various agreements
- Support on tax & customs audits and dispute with authorities
- Resolution for tax and customs litigation
- Support on commercial registration
- Expatriate immigration support
- Labor law consulting
- Corporate law consulting
- Preparation/Review of various agreements and internal regulations
- Support on on IP rights, license, permission, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Resolution of business disputes
- Support on liquidation and deregistration
- Legal due diligence support
- M&A lead advisory
- Advice on M&A strategy and target selection
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Due diligence support
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Advice on real estate transaction
- Post merger integration
- Organization restructuring
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Financial reporting optimization
- Cash flow management
- Advice on supply chain management
- Human resource management
- Business process optimization
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
- Advice on performance improvement and cost reduction
- Forensic services (support on disputes, prevention of economic crimes, etc)
Introduction of member of Japanese business services
Juan Luis Garcia Martinez
|Mexico City :
PricewaterhouseCoopers, S. C.
Mariano Escobedo 573 Col. Rincon del Bosque 11580 Mexico, D.F.
Andrea De Leon
Lazaro Peña Ruiz
PricewaterhouseCoopers, S. C.
Edificio TEC 100, Av. Tecnológico 100, piso 6, Colonia San Ángel
76030 Querétaro, Querétaro