View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
The Luxembourg fund industry holds in excess of EUR 2.5 trillion in assets. With 3,854 investment funds or 13,525 fund units, Luxembourg remains the largest investment fund centre in Europe and the second largest investment fund centre in the world after the US. Most major international players have a strong foothold in the Luxembourg financial centre.
Luxembourg is the country of choice for many international groups. They have all installed their European headquarters in Luxembourg.
PwC Luxembourg is the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg with 2,300 people employed from 57 different countries. 2 Japanese members are working at PwC Luxembourg for Japanese Business Services.
PwC Luxembourg provides fund audit, global tax compliance, global fund distribution and regulatory compliance advisory services to Japanese financial institutions. In addition, PwC Luxembourg provides various audit, tax and advisory services to Japanese non-financial companies.
Major services to Japanese clients
- Financial statement audit
- Internal control audit
- Advice on Financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- Fund audit
- ISAE3402 report / SSAE16 report / control report
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Global tax management & structuring
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- Preparation/Review of various agreements
- Global fund tax compliance
- Support on commercial registration
- Preparation/Review of various agreements and internal regulations
- Support on liquidation and deregistration
- Asset management regulatory compliance advisory service
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Financial reporting optimization
- Human resource management
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
- Global fund distribution
- Fund risk management
- Fund re-domiciliation and fund liquidation
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Advice on real estate transaction
- Organization restructuring
- Fund merger and cross-border fund merger
Introduction of member of Japanese business services
Senior Manager, Advisory / Assurance
PricewaterhouseCoopers, Société coopérative
400, route d’Esch, B.P.1443, L-1014, Luxembourg
Kenneth Kai Siong Iek
Senior Manager, Tax