View this page in:
We guide Japanese companies to success.
Introduction of Japanese Business Services
Laos remains a relatively new investment partner for many developed countries, but worldwide FDI stock in Lao has increased more than tenfold since 2000.
Laos only recently reached “emerging” status in 2010. The country is expected to double its GDP by 2018 and grow by nearly 10% a year for the next half decade. Their GDP per capita is also soon expected to surpass India. As the pace of change increases, so does the number of opportunities and PwC will help you navigate and thrive in this quickly evolving and growing market.
PwC Laos works in conjunction with the Cambodian, Malaysian, Thai and Vietnamese firms. We make sure our Japanese specialists (located in Vientiane) not only offer country-specific knowledge, but also provide a range of industry specific solutions to service Japanese business requirements.
Major services to Japanese clients
- Financial statement audit
- Internal control audit
- Advice on Financial reporting based on IFRS, financial and capital market regulation, etc.
- Internal audit advisory/co-sourcing
- Advice on risk management
- Tax & Accounting compliance support (preparation of tax returns, bookkeeping, payroll calculations and other mandatory reporting)
- Customs compliance support
- Tax & Customs planning and optimization
- Global tax management & structuring
- Advice and documentation support for Transfer Pricing
- Tax due diligence and tax risk assessment
- M&A and restructuring-related Tax consulting
- Advice and support for obtaining tax incentives, subsidies, relief, etc.
- International assignment planning and optimization
- Individual wealth and pension planning
- Consulting on Japanese tax havens and foreign tax credits
- Preparation/Review of various agreements
- Trust services and management
- Planning for inheritances and succession planning
- Support on tax & customs audits and dispute with authorities
- Support on commercial registration
- Expatriate immigration support
- Labor law consulting
- Corporate law consulting
- Preparation/Review of various agreements and internal regulations
- Support on on IP rights, license, permission, regulatory compliance, etc.
- Resolution of business disputes
- Support on liquidation and deregistration
- Legal due diligence support
- M&A lead advisory
- Advice on M&A strategy and target selection
- Financial modeling and valuation
- Due diligence support
- Advice on Business restructuring
- Advice on real estate transaction
- Post merger integration
- Organization restructuring
- Market entry research and strategy development
- Financial reporting optimization
- Cash flow management
- Human resource management
- Business process optimization
- IT system strategy and development and IT support
Introduction of member of Japanese Business Practice